Recently lots of people asked me about Off Market Listings. As an Off Market Listing Specialist, half of my business are Off Market deals. Let me give you a brief introduction of what Off Market Listings are about:
What are Off Market Listings?
– They are the listings you don’t find in Redfin, Zillow, or any MLS online websites, only local realtors would know them, they also call “Pocket Listings”.
– They are available only through words of the mouth. For my own Off Market Listings, my VIP buyers will firstly get to know, as well as my partner agents, and then it might go over to top agents around the area.
Why do seller wants to sell in Off Market?
– It gives seller an opportunity to gauge interest and pricing prior to officially listing via traditional methods before the “Days On Market” clock ticking.
– It offers seller privacy as Off Market Listing offers private showing only, so no nosy neighbors and no strangers from public open house.
– It mostly does not require seller to move out and stage the property and offer convenience in selling.
– Sometimes the listing went on market before and was not sold for some reason, while the seller is not desperate, s/he can leave it to off market for the right buyer without a time constrain.
Why do buyer wants to buy Off Market Listings?
– No bidding war, as most of Off Market Listings are marketed with “buy it price”, they are available in first come first serve base. In such a seller’s market, buyer could get overbid multiple times and be frustrated, Off Market Listings offer the transparency in pricing that they desire.
– As distressed properties often get sold through Off Market, buyer might be able to find good deals.
Available Off Market Listings:
Here’s a List of “Off Market” Listings I’m aware of or mine. Alot of these could be great deals for the right Buyer!
Contact me with any interest 650-817-5000
- San Francisco, 136 Thrift St, $1.1M. 2000+/- sqf single family house, function as 4 plex, good for large family or live in one part and rent out the rest.
- San Francisco, 1927 22 Ave. $1.25M. 2bd/2ba, 1,513 sqf, 1 protected tenant. Duplex with inlaw.
- San Francisco, Central Richmond, 5 plex for rebuilt or flip, contractor special, 4000+sqf structure. $1.6M.
- San Francisco, 651 15th Ave. $1.9M. 2bd/2ba, 1,798 sqf Triplex with 1 vacant unit.
- South San Francisco, 1 Appian Way condo, 3bd/2ba, 1475sqf, needs cosmetic update, $680k
- South San Francisco, 112 Madrone Ave, $1.225M. Duplex in Diamond Height/Peck Lots, 2b/1b rent for $2695 in each unit.
- South San Francisco, 3770 Carter Drive, $1.1M. large 4bd/2ba, 1,810 sf on a corner lot.
- San Bruno, Eichler building in Mills Park. $1.5M. 3bd/2ba, 1360 sqf, open floor plan with updated kitchen.
- San Bruno, 172 Elm Ave, $1.5M. 4bd/2ba, 2140 sqf. Could use as duplex – 3bd/1ba as main house and 1bd/1ba as in-law, or combine both and use as a large home. Beautifully updated!
- Millbrae, 320 Vallejo Dr #32. $1M. 3bd/2ba, 1411 sqf.
- Millbrae, Millbrae highland/Mills Estate, $2.5M, 3000+/-sqf, 3bd/3ba, almost half acre lot!
- Millbrae, 363 Millwood Dr, $1.88M, 1800+/- sqf, 4bd/2ba.
- Burlingame, Ray Park, $2.8M, 4bd/3ba plus bonus bedroom and bath.
- Burlingame, 4 Mariposa Ct, $2.5M, 4bd/2ba, 1920 sqf, Eichler building.
- Burlingame, 110 Park Rd, $1.6M. Penthouse condo, 2bd/2ba, 1600sqf, sweeping city view, updated, stunning!
- Hillsborough, 2 lots, 1.3 acre lot with a house, $6.5m; another 0.8 acre lot with building plans, $3m
- Hillsborough, 70 Rowan Tree Ln 3 BR 2 BA, 3010 SF living space, 23,250 SF lot, contemporary sleek updated home – Swatt Mier remodeled. $5.8M range, pano views!
- Hillsborough, 2595 Butternut: 4 BR, 5 BA, 5000(approx) SF living space, 60,750 SF lot-new construction, large downstairs bonus with inlaw space, office, views! $6.25M
- Hillsborough, 1120 Bromfield 5bd approx 5000sf completely redone like new, $6.9M 10 Downey 4BR,3 BA, 3400 SF living space, 28,950 SF lot- needs updated, flat large lot with lots of potential, $5M range
- Hillsborough, 35 Aster Ave Hillsborough $6.3M…
- San Carlos. 1510 Cherry #1. $799K. 2bd/1ba, 992 sqf, HOA $285/month.
- Los Alto newly updated home, level ranch style, 4br 3ba, 2800sqf, 14000sqf lot, $3.13m
- Pacifica, 4500+sqf luxury home with in law, $2.2M
The list of Off Market listings are pushed through emails from time to time, please feel free to sign up and get my off market listing alert, or simply call me 650.817.5000.